Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lisbon, Portugal


How could I forget about my trip to Lisbon in early March? As I don’t know too many people who have traveled to Portugal, I can vouch that Lisbon is a really interesting city. Something I didn't expect was to find it completely covered in graffiti. Even more surprising- I liked it. It was more like art really, and it gave the city a kind of hip, funky vibe. We did not miss the chance to use it as a photoshop background. From Lisbon, you can also take a train to the nearby city of Sintra to see a colorful castle on top a mountain. Here are the pictures from our trip. If you do ever find yourself in this city, try the macaroons and pastries! 

A good place to get Lost- in the hilltop district of Bairro Alto. Great views!

Lisbon's urban art

Sintra Pena Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site


sweet stop


No comments:

Post a Comment